Online Badge Registration and Event Tickets
- The NAMTA show is open to the art materials trade. Attendees include dealers interested in seeing and purchasing artist’s materials from manufacturers, importers, publishers and distributors.
- Registration is free for NAMTA Members.
- 2017 NAMTA Membership is required to attend the show as a Member.
- You must be 16 years old to be on the trade show floor.
- Infants and baby strollers and/or carriages are not permitted on the trade show floor.
EVENT TICKETS FYI
Starting 5 pm, Friday, Feb. 17, event tickets will no longer be available online. Event tickets can be purchased at the NAMTA Registration Desk in Salt Lake City.
- Badge registrations will also be accepted at the NAMTA Registration Desk in Salt Lake City.
- Onsite registration for Members is $30 per Badge
- Members will be asked for ID such as a Business Card for Membership verification.
Non-Member Entrance Fees
- Non-Member Supplier Badge - $1,800/per person
- Non-Member Retailer Badge - $750/per person
- Non-Member badges are per/person and are for all 3 days of the show
FAQs about Registration
- Badges and Tickets WILL NOT be mailed. Badges and Tickets can be picked up at the NAMTA Registration Desk in Salt Lake City.
- Non-member companies and attendees recognized to be registered under a NAMTA member, will be voided. Notification of voided badge status will be sent to email provided in the registration form. NAMTA exhibitors inviting Retail Customers to Art Materials World need to make them aware of membership requirements to attend.
- Attendees who are not exhibiting will not be permitted on the trade show floor during non-show hours.
- Non-exhibiting suppliers are prohibited from selling on the trade show floor or any other venue in Salt Lake City. This is a direct violation of NAMTA by-laws and can result in the loss of NAMTA membership.
GO TO REGISTRATION FORM NOW